Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Linked Accounts in listing description

I have recently openened a second eBay account. On my original account I am a top seller with 40 free listings a month whereas on the new account I am limited to ten listings. Can I get eBay to recognize my Top Seller status on the new account?

Seller Goal Tracker Seems To Be Restricting Sales

I do not know how you are going with Seller Goal Tracker but this is my thoughts only. We signed up for Seller Goal Tracker on 3 Stores and thought hey we will get this but No. 3 Days to go and this is the outcome 1 Store has sold $160+ and has not h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

direct deposit payment question

so someone has asked will I accept direct deposit. They have zero feedback. Is this a concern giving out bank account numbers?thanks in advance

Another glitch?

I just re-listed an item and it listed for 30 days, I haven't accepted any promotion,(so it can't be that). Anyone have a clue or will it just revert back to the 7 days it was listed at,(it was auction format but I changed it to BIN), Listing infoPag...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! No contact from successful bidder

I have recently sold an item on ebay and have sent the invoice to the successful bidder. However, he has not contacted me to arrange pick-up. What can/should I do?

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where do I Stand?

I recently sold a fully traceable item on ebay. Most of my items are date critical delivery as they are driven by an event. Express Post was available but not selected and rightly so as In this case the buyer correctly selected regular post Brisbane ...

Hi,

Hi, if a best offer is accepted will it show up on the listing for others to see

Ebay buyer protection policy

What are people's thoughts regarding the buyer protection policy? Have you had a bad experience? I am currently still in dispute with eBay due to them giving a buyer a full refund without any notification or opportunity to respond to the claims being...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How's This for Throttling.

Hardly any sales last month.Suddenly last weekend 10 sales.3 in one day.Now Nothing.It's crazy.some things listed for ages sold .

• 12 replies
  • 3 Helpful