Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contender for customer of the year.

I got an email yesterday from a buyer asking for a refund. After further investigations and some help from Australia Post and eBay, as it was stemming back from March 2016. 3 and half months to report a missing item and ask for a refund. All I can sa...

Buyer address glitch

Good morning, I have a buyer with a weird glitch.She is in Australia, but when she goes to pay, it says I "will not post to her address".She's getting frustrated because she can't pay for the item.Between her and myself we can't figure out why she is...

1000 extra Auction or Fixed Price listings

It seems like the stars have finally aligned, or eBay's bots listened to my endless moaning and whinging on the forum. Anyway, I just logged in to relist my items and noticed this sitting on top of my four remaining free listings, waiting for me to t...

Resolved! Faulty seal on Aust Post 3kg satchels?

Hi, I recently purchased 100 x white Flat rate 3kg satchels that seem faulty. I'm concerned that these satchels can easily be opened at any stage in transit, and resealed without any evidence of the parcel being tampered with. I'm not sure if this is...

Another tale of woe about Aust Post

Monday of last week I lodged a 5kg mailing bag at the PO going from Vic to WA. Tracking showed it went through Sunshine West on Wednesday and then to North Melbourne on Thursday. No further tracking events. Checked again yesterday – still at North Me...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing template gone???

I just now needed to relist some new stock in my store but I found the template I use normally has disappeared and replaced with a vague "generic" relisting procedure.I have been on holidays for 3 weeks (re-opened my store ok with current listings sh...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 0 Quantity

Hi Guys, I was just wondering if you have 0 quantity in your store listings how long will they remain there ???? I do seem to have a listing that has gone missing. This listing has disappeared twice now, not sure why. I am going away for a while and ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful