Seller Performance was changed from Top Seller to Below Standard no warning

I enjoyed Top Seller status for long time but was downgraded two levels to "below standard" from one minute to the next. No warning. My eBay account manger didnt warn me either. The reason for this was that I received too many neutral feedbacks. Since when does that have influence on account? I received 5 neutral feedback and one negative feedback in the last 3 weeks or so. Noe of these left 1 ro 2's on DSR. Feedback score total 99.7%. After reviewing with my account manager, 3 of the neutral feedback qualified for removal and were removed. However my status is not changing until 30 days passed by. I think this is the most ridiculous system ebay has in place. Apparently it cannot be overridden by an ebay person, not even a top seller account manager. This is another big disappointment fro a 10 years ebay power seller like myself.,

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Seller Performance was changed from Top Seller to Below Standard no warning

Have you had any Seller Policy Violations? Maybe that has something to do with it?

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

No, I didnt. I can only tell you what my account manager told me, that I received too many neutral/negative feedback within a short period. I was surprised that neutral feedback trigger this.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

DSRs is just one of the ebay measures of seller performance and rating. Others include the number of neutrals or negatives received in a particular period, poor seller performance reports and listing or other policy violations.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply