Seller Protection

Just found out how protected sellers are, your not.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Seller Protection

That's for dang sure 

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Seller Protection

i have a dog but i think my cat is better protection.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Seller Protection

I found out the hard way,when I got suspended for life Woman Mad

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Seller Protection

Scrambler... what did you do? Or rather, what did others do to you?

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Seller Protection

Buyers lied about not receiving their items,they were cheaper items so sent via large letter postage.

All my more expensive items were always sent registered.

But the MBG made it a free for all and even though I refunded the buyers I was still left with defects,and when I received

too many defects I was without any warning suspended for life.

I wasn't even given a chance or a reason other than I made a buyers experience on ebay unsafe **bleep**.

Buyers were able to just lie and open cases for items not received and I couldn't even fight ebays decision.

One buyer even after receiving their refund and also the items gave me a positive feedback saying that both items

arrived safely,I said hang on a minute they arrived safely but I refunded because the items never arrived.

I had plenty of proof even in the feedback I received,showed it all to ebay and bam nothing just an email saying

that I can try and fight and ask ebay to reinstate me but they never will.

I was totally shattered as selling was a big chunk of my living and to have that taken away from you when it's no fault

of your own was just hard to take.

As time goes by I am ok with it now.

I am also fighting ebay every day with this issue and trying to do things even if there is a chance to help other sellers

not become ebays next victims.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Seller Protection

Yes, unfortunately the modern ebay is a shoplifter's paradise. I'm sorry you were a victim.

I know nothing about about the law and what I'm about to say is probably silly, but have you considered fair Trading, the Ombudsman, ACC etc. Also, have you posted on ewbay's Facebook page? Personally I don't have Facebook, but I've read where others have had success doing it that way.

I hope you get it all turned around. What about legal aid? Everyine is entitled to free advice, regardless of your funancial situation.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Seller Protection

@meekamag2 wrote:

Yes, unfortunately the modern ebay is a shoplifter's paradise. I'm sorry you were a victim.

I know nothing about about the law and what I'm about to say is probably silly, but have you considered fair Trading, the Ombudsman, ACC etc. Also, have you posted on ewbay's Facebook page? Personally I don't have Facebook, but I've read where others have had success doing it that way.

I hope you get it all turned around. What about legal aid? Everyine is entitled to free advice, regardless of your funancial situation.

Fair Trading, the Ombudsman and ACCC are all worth a try as is Facebook.

Legal Aid is not a goer.....you would never get it to take an overseas company to court, especially as you would never win against their lawyers.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply