Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Combined postage

If a buyer buys two items from me in two different orders, does ebay automatically combine postage? I had a buyer doing this and I saw that she paid the full postage twice, which I would not have charged her. What must a buyer do that ebay automatica...

unable to send the invoice

I tried to send the invoice when my buyer requested the totoal payment,but it said can't be sent because of the 'system error'.

Click & Collect - My 'Fraud' Case ( which isnt fraud)

Hi there Thought I would post an update to this and a good news story for sellers plus an apology I am owed by that rude individual who posted on my thread. I had a buyer open an item not received request claiming no receipt. The item was sent untrac...

Someone Selling Similar Items Is Trying To Dictate To Me A Price I Should Be Selling At.

This morning I received an email to my personal email Address and not through eBay Messages. Trying to tell me that I am under cutting sellers who are trying to make a living by selling similar items as to what I am selling. Basically I sell Trading ...

Haven't recieved payment

Hello i sold my first ever item on ebay today but i don't know what im doing and i don't know if it was a scammer or a real person I haven't recieved payment and it has been over 24hrs. Is there something i need to do? Paypal isn't showing any paymen...

Resolved! Best Image gallery

I have been using Auctiva then Froo to produce a scrolling gallery of images for my listings on eBay. I find that if I change an image in one of my listings the image is changed on my listing but not on the scrolling galleries of Auctiva or Froo, whi...

How to handle this sale

Morning all. yesterday a buyer bought 3 items separately and paid for 2 of them. I thought she had finished her purchashing so I sent a message and invoice regarding postage for the third item as I was able to reduce the amount and told her I would c...

Resolved! Wow, cant believe it. I got some of my Aunties small stones. She has boxes and boxes of them

Although I did not know her well, she passed away.. God bless. She has about 20 boxes of those small crystal stones and other things. Trinkets etcc.She used to sell at the local market, and apparently made a bit of money doing it. Do you think I shou...

Item delivered to wrong address

I just received a msg from a buyer saying they had not left feedback as there was a problem with delivery.Apparently item was delivered to wrong address,asked the buyer how they knew this and she said that she went to AusPost when tracking showed par...

I found someone as lazy as you know who

Item description - please check photos use zoom I have a lot listed so cannot be specific on every single one photo has been taken in natural light so by using zoom you can inspect thoroughly and ask questions Really?

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Free Basic Store or Feature store from 17.5.16 to 24.9.16

Has anyone been sent this promotion, for a free store from 4 mths from 17.5.16 to 24.9.16.It's offer promo 3335 and have to accept the offer by 28.5.16. At the bottom on the promo, in miscellaneous it says This promotion is separate to your monthly e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful