Sellercore

Does anyone know what the hell has happened to sellercore? They have taken my money twice in the last week as I thought the auto Renewel stuffed up but there site is saying I havnt paid and on the Free amount of storage only. I've got 1 lot of money oncoming back already and have to wait for the other lot to fully Clear before making a claim. There's no option to contact sellercore either as there site comes up with a error code when you try to message them via that way and noone answers there Facebook. Anyone know a site similar to sellercore that's actually mobile friendly as inkfrog wasn't great for me.

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Sellercore

I have no idea what sellercore is, nor inkfrog for that matter.

Maybe stop subscribing to third party sources for things you can do yourself?

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

Im well aware I can just not use them but heaps of people do because we don't all no how to code or have the capability to host our own photos. There also used for Amazon, personal websites and lots of other sources including why people pay for photobucket, its not just for ebay. Many businesses rely on photo hosts and HTML codes to run properly and sellercore was the easiest to use.

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

OP, you are mistaking factual information in the context of decreasing third-party listing tools with trolling.

You probably have this link already, but in case you donโ€™t, here you are: https://www.ebay.com.au/sellercentre/integration-tools

I suspect it has quite a bit of outdated information, though.

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

There you go. I use my computer to store my pics. At a pinch, if I didn't have a computer, I would use my phone.

Hardly trolling. You seem to have a third world issue.

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

That link is literally saying ti use Auctiva and inkfrog and that because they actually now have links to ebay and partnered. Ypu can't just store your own pictures while using HTML codes without a certain process I cant actually do.

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

You are just clueless to what HTML code is and the fact ebay is now partnered with most hosts.

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

You can't just add a picture to a HTML code unless you no how to code weither its on your computer or phone. You actually no nothing and im sorry I even tried to get answers on here because that link I was given is actually nothing if you read it and it's saying to use inkfrog and Auctiva plus a few others that are servers just like sellercore as there now partn ered with ebay as ebay is all about making money. All I asked was about sellercore.

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

Adding pictures with HTML is very simple.

As I said, the third-party listing tools are decreasing. In other words, youโ€™re best off trying not to rely on them; one might be available one day, and no longer functioning with eBay the next.

And I specifically stated that the information appeared to be outdated.

Your tone and attitude are rude and ungrateful. Pull back your horns and take on whatโ€™s being posted, because all the indications are that this sellercore is no longer supported. Youโ€™ll honestly be best advised to teach yourself some simple coding. Have a look at https://www.w3schools.com โ€ฆ Get Adobe Dreamweaver. There are resources available. Even though I no longer code professionally, I could whip something up - but not for an angry ungrateful person whoโ€™s overheating like a bad lithium battery going into thermal runaway. But I have given you some helpful advice.

Itโ€™s up to you what you do with it.

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

They are actually having technical issues on there server from what I've gather afterwards and no I don't want to no how to code which is why I paid someone.

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply