Sellercore

Does anyone know what the hell has happened to sellercore? They have taken my money twice in the last week as I thought the auto Renewel stuffed up but there site is saying I havnt paid and on the Free amount of storage only. I've got 1 lot of money oncoming back already and have to wait for the other lot to fully Clear before making a claim. There's no option to contact sellercore either as there site comes up with a error code when you try to message them via that way and noone answers there Facebook. Anyone know a site similar to sellercore that's actually mobile friendly as inkfrog wasn't great for me.

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Sellercore

And BTW I dont have simple coding. It's a fairly complex template constructed by sellercore which is why I paid them.

Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

Countess,  Great advice as usual,   but sadly some OPS find it easier to name call than to take advice.

Just looked at OPS feedback to their negative feedback,   not really the greatest way to respond to customers either.

Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

For anyone else interested in this topic, the HTML to give oneโ€™s listings on eBay a pleasant and professional look is unlikely to be complicated. (In my opinion.)

Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

I know a lot about HTML. I wouldn't use it on eBay as it's much easier to use the tools they provide.

KISS

Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

Unlikely to be necessary, either. I wouldn't take the time to jazz my listings up to deter potential buyers when the basic tools eBay supply are (generally) more than sufficient.

Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

Thatโ€™s my view as well, purely as a buyer. 

Simple and elegant design can give an overall impression to attract the buyer, just as clumsy and messy design can do the oppositeโ€ฆ but the amount of personalisation needed (or wanted by the seller) on eBay listings to get good and consistent sales is probably best kept to the minimum.

eBay can tinker and in an instant a 3rd party design can go kefupfelupfel. (My own word.)

Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

And a very good word it is indeed, Countess.

Much like the OP's very professional 'Knew Arrivals'

Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

@countessalmirena wrote:

Thatโ€™s my view as well, purely as a buyer. 

Simple and elegant design can give an overall impression to attract the buyer, just as clumsy and messy design can do the oppositeโ€ฆ but the amount of personalisation needed (or wanted by the seller) on eBay listings to get good and consistent sales is probably best kept to the minimum.

eBay can tinker and in an instant a 3rd party design can go kefupfelupfel. (My own word.)

Great new word.

I must admit I have looked at OP's listings and agree with you and Davewill to keep it simple.   When I look at OP's listing, my immediate impression is they are from china,  as they are the templates that they tend to use.  Even the photo's have that cheap drop ship look.

Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

Listings look good to me and would be appropriate for the items being sold. 

Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

Sellercore

@sugar249 wrote:

When I look at OP's listing, my immediate impression is they are from china,  as they are the templates that they tend to use.  Even the photo's have that cheap drop ship look.

Funny you should mention that Sugar, I thought the same thing and went to their feedback page to see if they were actually Australian when the OP first posted here.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 20 of 23
Latest reply