Sellers HAVE to be made to clearly state where the item is coming from

I hate it when i am looking at purchasing items on ebay, where the seller says in the listing, " Item location : Australia ", when in fact it is coming from China or something. This is false advertising. They are lying to people just to get sales. 

When i get my items because there was no feedback left for them saying it came from China, or even if there was feeback left and i dont buy from them, i dont end up buying from that person again because they are lying. 

Ebay, you HAVE to do something about these liars saying an item is located in Australia when it  isn't!

I hate buying from China, because their postage takes months from my experiences.  Please eradicate and penalise these false advertisers

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have reported listings like this but nothing is usually done that I have seen. IMHO Ebay favours chinese sellers.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

china and ebay.gif

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Wouldnt surprise me. Seems 99% of products are made there. 

But, the way i am, if you are dishonest to me, i dont want nothing to do with you. Same goes for sellers. If you cant be honest on where the item comes from, then you dont deserve to have me as a customer 🙂

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

lol, ebay china owned

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply