Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BIG hint on non paying bidders EXCUSES

All had non paying bidders with all the excuses -sick relative, lost job, marriage breakdown etc etc etc. Most sellers seem to except these excuses without checking and just cancel the sale, but these are just usually excuses as they have usually jus...

excel problem

I have a collum that is my buy price, I want to ad say 10% to that, I have over 1200 items I need to do it to, I understand that I can "paste special" but what is the formula. I were thinking but the dont seem to work =a1+10% and somehow get the same...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

April sales down

I have needed to relist quite a few items this month which is very surprising considering I have normally sold most items upon first listing.I am not sure what could be causing this, I have 100% feedback, my prices are reasonable and I offer free pos...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

100 free listings

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/1648/UBf2s-tLxcY100 free listings

ebays used categories

Just noticed ebays used item specifics - Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i paid 256.00 selling fees and i never even made $30.00 for the month is that right are other seller

im seriously geting concerned about ebay and the fees, i just paid $258.00 for the month and never even made $30.00, is this right as i believe that i am a genuine buyer/seller and struggle to sell, can any one help me regarding this issue, has anyon...

ITEMS POSTED AS LARGE LETTERS NO TRACKING

Hello , hope everyone is having a good day , just wanted to ask a question for those sellers that use large letters to post cheap items around $3.95 to $4.95 " free post " included , I have'nt done so for a few years and just recently started to sell...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unpaid items

I'm trying to open an unpaid item dispute for a buyer who bid on 4 items, the unpaid item dispute will only let me do each item individually, is there a way I can open it with the 4 items together as I am doing cheaper postage for them, thanks

Turbo Lister and Listing Upgrades?

Hi I am using Turbo Lister to list my items, and I am unable to select the listing upgrades I want (if any) other than subtitle. When I put it to upload , it tells me it has used gallery plus and supersize as default and tells me I can change it, but...