Sellers Handling Time

Can someone please let me know where I can edit my handling time.. Can't see it anywhere. Thank you

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Sellers Handling Time

In the postage section of the listing at the bottom.

Or if you are using business policies you will need to edit that policy and find the handling time within the window that opens.

And when you edit a policy it will pertain to all the listings under that policy.

image host
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Sellers Handling Time

Hi - it's in the postage section of your listing. If it's a current listing you need to revise follow the below.

From memory you click on edit your postage policy and in the screen to edit it has the handling time drop down box.

If it's a new listing it's the same unless you are creating a new Postage Policy - then you will have all the new details of your new postage policy including Handling Time.

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Sellers Handling Time

Thanks for that info.

So I think from the replies it is easiest to edit listings from Turbo lister and then Sync.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Sellers Handling Time

My ebay >all selling Active listings. scroll to bottom select view 200, scroll back up to the heading check the first box next to add note this will in turn select all 200 listings.

now click on edit (next to add note) wait for the new page to load your listings then go ahead and click the first box again, it will then tick all the other listings. Click on edit fields scroll down click on handling time. it will guide you through the rest. don't forget to save and close.

once you are taken back to your active listings then select the remaining pages of listings and do the same.
Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Sellers Handling Time

I'd go with harley's option, as you don't have a lot of listings. You can do them in one hit.

THEN change your TL templates to show the new handling times.

The easiest way imo.

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Sellers Handling Time

Easiest solution was mine - Do it thru Turbo Lister and then sync.  Got them all done in under 5 minutes.  I have other selling accounts not just this one - also had to amend some of the postal charges due to AP letter rate increase.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Sellers Handling Time

Last time I tried to sync TL after half an hour and 30MB of download it had done about 10%.

Okay if you don't have a lot of listings or massive download limits or NBN.

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Sellers Handling Time

How do you do it to al the listings sitting on hold in the unsold folder..can that be done using blk edit too. That way all listings active and unactive are done. Or do unsold ones have to wait until they are relisted? Dont want to loose track of what has been changed and what hasn't

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Sellers Handling Time

I've never done it, and I rarely relist from unsold. Never on my main account.

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply