so do the new stickers mean anything yet?

I asked for 100 at my post office and they only had 100, I got 50. Is it worth using them now though? or ever?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

What are these stickers you speak of, tell me more? Smiley Happy

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

The stickers that Australia Post give out  (for $0.50) for letters.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I think only time will tell. I posted a large letter today without a sticker. Mostly because it was going somewhere that usually takes 2-4 days and the estimate says 12-19th January. I figured that only being the 5th, that should be more than enough time to get there, even by slow post. I think it will depend on where they're going and what the estimate says whether I add a sticker or not.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member

Priority stickers?   I got ten just for the fun of it. Sometimes I use express for buyers who havent paid for it if I know they need it fairly quickly or theres deadlines (only when Im not asked for it haha).

Even if it doesnt actually make the postage faster (my town is outside of the express network!), seeing it makes a buyer feel better... sometimes its a bit of extra incentive for positive feedback. Lol

Maybe priority stickers will work the same, faster postage or not.  An occassional 50c doesnt really affect my profit.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I posted out late and thought I would pay for some of them. If there is a grace period though........It may take longer without one, lol.....

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply