Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New postage times in Australia for large letters

Letters are now being sent slower and costing more by Australia Post. Is ebay going to take the slower postage times into account and not defect sellers. Postage times for large letters may increase up to 4 days to some places (taking nearly 10 worki...

Advice needed

Hi community, I recently bought a bunch of items from a seller who was having a stock take sale. The order arrived yesterday by Fastway Couriers in two packages. They attempted delivery on Saturday but I wasn't home and so the Courier guy rang me to ...

You can cancel this order?

Hi all, I sold an item on Friday to a buyer with very low feedback and who had obviously activated their account by phone verification to do so as they had been blocked a few times due to buyer requirements. The buyer still has not paid, but curiousl...

Large letters, new prices?

Does anyone know the new price for LARGE letters? Can find anything on the Auspost website (only the 70c - $1), or here, other than a lot of guessing and assuming. Does anyone actually know the confirmed price?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Declining offers

I have now set up some of my items which have best offers with : Automatically decline offers lower than ...... as I am sick of ridiculously low offers. I would like to know when set up, do you still see low offers (messages through ebay that say an ...

Ebay scam BEAWARE

There is a scam that I have been burnt with and ebay is a part of. We sold am item to the US from Australia, the purchaser paid surface shipping, (8 weeks), Australia Post doesn't offer tracking at this cost, buyer tells ebay hasn't been recieved, eb...

SELLING

BE CAREFULL PEOPLE ON EBAY I SOLD A MOBILE PHONE (SAMSUNG S5) THE BUYER NEVER SENT THE MONEY AGREED UPON,NEVER REPLIED TO EMAILS I STILL HAVENT GOT MY MONEY HE LIVES IN VICTORIA,BE CAREFULL

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay incompetence, why can't you contact customer service, why dont customer service return requests

eBay has become useless, recently my account was hacked and some dirty **bleep** sold women's clothing u dear my account, eBay customer service said they had corrected it and put me through the wringer to change my account BACK to Australia but had n...

Resolved! Upgrade to Word 10

When I upgrade to Word 10 will it effect my eBay password etc?Thank you. Merry Christmas to all

Second chance offers

I've had several bidders on an item. I have several of these items to sell.The winner has not paid yet (Nothing wrong with that)Can I send multiple Second chance offers out to other losing bidders at this stage or only if the winner does not pay? On ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

All Auspost Offices and services closed today 31st Dec?

I was sad to go to 2 different Post Offices today only to find they are closed.I also called head office 131318 and received an automated message saying closed I guess theres no use waiting for mail to come today either?

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

happy 2016

want to wish all ebayer's a happy old 2015 & happy new year 2016... hope i get more than 2 sales than the past 8 weeks

MBG return request.... item not received

I have a buyer who asked to return her item thru the MBG just under 4 weeks ago. I accepted the return request & messaged her offering to refund her return postage as I couldn’t send her a prepaid label. So far I have received nothing back, there is ...