Sellers Hub - Comments / Does Ebay Really Want To Hear From Sellers What We Need

When clicking on COMMENTS while in Sellers hub I completed my email to ebay asking that they

impliment icons in the sellers hub, my email address was my sellers registered email address.

But this email was returned to me stating : The group DL-eBay-SHOX-PD only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list.

What is this comments hyperlink for then?

I want to request ebay include easy to read icons on the sellers hub.

Icons for items: Posted - Paid - Requires Posting - Unpaid.

At the moment we only have a wall of text and a paid item really doesnt stand out against unpaid enough.

The old format used to have small icons for posted items and it was so much easier to use and read the page and

the unposted items caught the sellers attention immediately.

It would be simple for ebay to include these icons and I think it would help sellers greating managing orders efficently.

The current new format is not working for us.

How can we tell ebay what we need when our messages to them are returned.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sellers Hub - Comments / Does Ebay Really Want To Hear From Sellers What We Need

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Ebay is not interested in receiving any suggestions fr members and will not respond to them at all, much less implement them.

Despite what the blurb says, you can forget contacting them.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

@breezys_place wrote:

It would be simple for ebay to include these icons and I think it would help sellers greating managing orders efficently.

The current new format is not working for us.

How can we tell ebay what we need when our messages to them are returned.

eBay is simply not interested in members input as they are a company that only has a one way view (theirs) and

they do not believe that anything they stuff up can be their fault and it must simply be you for not using the

systems as THEY intended.Angry head bang.gif

Now if you told them how to stuff up some more things they may be interested as that's their forte (they can

"possibly" work on them to make them even worse ).stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

True..even to review unfair feedback despite all evidence is very hard..simply kicking you as a ball..No surprise -sellers closing their accounts WITHOUT FEES PAYMENT ..some satisfaction at the end!
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@valvais wrote:
True..even to review unfair feedback despite all evidence is very hard..simply kicking you as a ball..No surprise -sellers closing their accounts WITHOUT FEES PAYMENT ..some satisfaction at the end!

Only until the debt collectors turn up.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply