Selling/Sold page has changed and I hate it.

The Selling/Sold page has changed and I really don't like it.

I'm an old man and I hate change.

IMHO it is too hard to navigate around easily.

How do I get my old settings back.

Why can't eBay leave things alone.

If it ain't broken, don't tamper with it.

Please assist me with advice.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

There have been plenty of complaints, but sadly we are stuck with it, sorry.

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Same thing, found my account, and my wifes, now on this revolting "seller hub" format. Like this board, what is now called "classic view", was once easy to see, and use.  Personally, I am sick and tired of unwanted change forced on us by people, being paid vast amounts of money, to simply create "change" to justify their positions.  I am fed up with having to relearn everything all over again, and have it forced down your throat to simply to be able to keep selling. Why cannot you just leave things how they are when it works perfectly well? Stop changing things for the sake of it! Leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Simply Click  your heels together three times, while saying,

There Is No Place Like Home!

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Why cannot you not tell this to eBay?

Nobody here is responsible for the change so direct your rant at those who did it

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

When was the last time eBay listened to anyone... ?

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Did'nt say they do listen, 'course they don't

The member telling other members to stop changing things and to leave things alone is not going to get what they want,either 

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

My thoughts and experience exactly. None of the ebay whizz kids that have input into these unnecessary changes have ever sold anything on ebay. They are all wanting to leave their mark so it looks good on their CV.

Make no mistake, ebay is all about ebay, stuff the buyers and sellers. The changes to managed payments are a shambles-now takes a week for money from sales to appear in my account. It used to be instant into Paypal.

Not sure that I will continue with ebay much longer. Greedy corporate **bleep**s.

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

You can set your payments to daily if that would help ๐Ÿ˜Š

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Your whinge would have been more relevant in one of the many Managed Payments complaint threads, rather than this one of many Seller Hub complaints.

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply