Selling on Ebay

It's very dangerous, here can buyer what didn't paid the item leave you negative feedback eBay just tell you to open the unpaid case after you close unpaid case it suppose to be negative feedback removed.

Overall i spent so much time handling negative feedback from scamers what use this system to extort the seller.

What support you receive from eBay for money you pay simple zero. One CS on the phone will tell you different think then another one.

If you look how many negatives have Chinese sellers and they are top rated seller everytime. This is just a scam how Ebay do a money. I spoke with few sellers what confirm me that they were extorted after this system was hacked by some buyers receiving negative comments.

Is the ebay secure for selling definitelly not it was not a first time when i repport the buyer what try to scam me or another seller what happened nothing he is operating on ebay can uying and selling without any restriction i checked it with 3 sellers what report one buyer for fraudulent activity. Ebay is not interested about the report of sellers providing evidence.

In cases where here operating the group what buy from you Item and complain in the same day its not working left you negative feedback because he is friend of competition.

Most Chinese sellers sell their stuff on anothe pages and finnished with ebay paying the fees for nothing as i heard so many sellers said after that hack the selling rate drop 80% down and hardly selling here anything and if they sell something they have problem with scamers what like to left negative feedback. Most of them moved on secure pages and their own pages because the potential and the high risc selling not worth the problems.

How is eBay fixing this problems simple they do not care they have the fees  so many buyer see nice holes in the eBay policy how to ruin seller reputation and business i'm not wondering why so many sellers left and why if i buy something i got the business card with another web page with 10% discount comparing the ebay prices.

I decided to do not sell and do not buy here anything to do not support feew unskilled people in Ebay central NSW what do not know how to protect this website and make it secure for both sides not just for buyers what can do in the system they want..

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Selling on Ebay

-love-sheep you spoke few days about accusations lol now i see how you are stalking on my feedback and facebook. Enjoy it  Lol it's very funny. Im really not interested about stones you selling sorry you can keep it :DDD but the flower looks nice. I just ask that seller if he have branch in WA. It's not a question that her product are cheaper then bunning etc. if she will be in WA she can help me to arrange my huge garden as i want it and i can pay extra her time cca $200 per hour or how much she ask me. Your stones sorry you do not have stuff for cars i have and nothing i want to buy or plan to buy. I really do not care who are. lol

If she do not have branch in WA I should ask my nice Vietnamese friend they are very good gardeners she can take care about that. You will be very surprises how exprerienced are Vietnamese people. God thanks for them.

That feedback about my breast wrote my husband when he ordered exact my size and i got XS, anyway you must be probably very frustrated of your size :DD Revision of feedback is normal if you are buyer that means you can change the feedback if the seller fixed your problem. Yes I'm very rude and racists especially for people without brain 🙂 I really enjoy it :DD

Foxette-in-sox yes i love Chinese food i spend so long time in Hong Kong and Macau very friendly and very nice people and amazing food. Comparing some trouble makers what sold here maybe 300 phones from his work, it's funny i'm not more Telstra customer but you will see on your telstra bill who you paying and why the prices raised and the quality got down.

:DDD Johnyrock of course how many account you have on this website? Maybe a plenty. I do not remember what i bought from you, maybe nothing.

No I'm not selling on Google but if you put the item name on Google you can find the item you want to buy directly from seller and seller will save money that he pay to eBay.

Thank's to makes me laughing it's nice to see how you like to spam the fact how it works here. And how big support get here seller from eBay. Enjoy it no I'm not buying and selling on Google there are so many websites where you can buy the items or online shops. Buying here means supporting this **bleep**. All all my Chinese sellers sent me the business card with website where to buy with 10% discount and some of Aussie sellers same US sellers that just show they are not satisfied with eBay services at all otherwise i will not get the business cards. lol

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

Re: Selling on Ebay

How can I be stalking your facebook page when I don't even know your name? You really are deluded.

As for the rest of your message, completely illegible. I have no idea what you were on about because none of it makes a scrap of sense, nor do I really care. I got completely lost after the first line, so stopped reading. You really need to learn how to string a sentence together if you want people to take you seriously and help you.

Message 22 of 22
Latest reply