Selling promotions

Can someone please help? I have received the following offer...

Finish your listing now & sell free of selling fees.*

Pay $0 Insertion and Final Value Fees on the next 2 items you list & sell Learn More

so I finish my listing and when it sells I'm still getting charged a FVF. This is the third time I have received this offer now and I have not yet got one free. It does say in the t&c's that I need to accept the offer by clicking on  the “Promotional Offers” tab in the Selling section of my My eBay account but I can not find this anywhere.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Selling promotions

Hi, most often there's a unique message sent to your eBay messages with a link to accept the offer.

For me, the current available offers and acceptance tab is also right down at the bottom of the selling/sold page, along with a link to view expired  offers.

eBay used to have the applicable item numbers that sellers chose to apply the offers to listed on the offer and expired offers links, which was a very good resource in keeping track of which items various offers applied to. A resource they may have considered too useful for sellers so they removed most those ongoing specific item number references.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply. I can't find that anywhere on my selling page. The above is what mine looks like. I've never received an email from eBay regarding the offer either. Don't understand why I keep getting the offer if I can't accept it. So frustrating!

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply