Selling slim chinos, cuffed slim chinos, and slim cuffed trackpants?

markiixd
Community Member

Would anybody be interested in buying no brand chinos and track pants? i would like to see if people are interested before i go and order a few hundred of them.  they will cost around 20-30 dollars each piece, maybe 5-10 dollars shipping depending on what country you are from. i know there aernt many slim cuffed trackpants with the drop crotch and they seem to be popular in Australia, but chinos and cuffed chinos are quite readily availible.i would really like some feedback.

Thanks! 

Sorry if this is the wrong forum! 😄 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

First off you should do a completed items search for the items you are interested in selling and see if you can compete on quality and price. If you can see how poular they are and what the sell through rates are. Remember your sale price has to not only cover all your ebay, \paypal and postal expenses it also has to cover the cost of unsold stock and returns. If you think you can comoete with established and overseas sellers then buy some samples and test the market before investing in a lot of stock. Unless you are posting from overseas I don't see how you could send them for anything like the cost you are proposing and if the goods are being posted from somewhere else you wil have to show that as where the goods are located. If that place is in Aisia then people will expect your items to be dirt cheap!

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

thanks for the reply. i am currently doing the item searches and no, the goods are actually manufactured in China but delivered to my company where i will be able to sell them for the price of 25-30 dollars. i am not looking to make a large profit, but merely trying to gain some experience and a little bit of pocket money as i am still attending school.

Thanks a lot for your help though 😄 

Here's a link to the type of trackpants im thinking of selling 

http://d1w0dlwqaslwfs.cloudfront.net/static/media/product/images/321543/v_0ac71558f2ced18bcb061184f1...

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Hope you are over 18 then! Have you sold very much on ebay yet? If not then I would start by selling unwanted clothes and items from around the house until you have built up some experience and selling feedback before you even think about importing anything. Selling at even a small profit is extremely hard work and time consuming at anything mire than the few items a week free listing level.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Yeah i am. Im currently selling my pair of Kobe 8's which i havnt worn and it seems to be pretty popular. maybe i will sell some other basketball shoes i have. 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply