Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Non payer etiquette?!

Just wondering about your opinions, what is the etiquette for lodging a non-payment case? Should I nag the buyer a few times first or just lodge it? I can see in their feedback score, that 5 out of the 12 comments are negative (though of course have ...

post foam boxes

Does anyone know if it is safe and or acceptable to post your items in foam fruit boxes. I imagine that they might break easily at postal sorting centres. Any feedback much appreciated

Resolved! Web address in listing. Is it allowed?

Hi all, I have a website. Am I allowed to write my website address in my listings? e.g. Item blah blah blah Also comes in red, blue, green Approx. 20 cm wide Please visit our website for more at: www. ******.com.au Any help greatly appreciated.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

14 years of selling on e-bay

This day 14 years ago I started selling on e-bay Aus.How things have changed!!! Back then it was totally free to list to sell (no restrictions), payment was only via bank deposit from Aus buyers and "cash" from overseas customers. Back then most of m...

Seller Vent Time.........

OK,eBay gives me options to state how long an item will take to get to them. The ad in which the item is listed also states (quite largely) how long the item takes to get to the customer. If the item is out of stock when its bought and needs to be or...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling slim chinos, cuffed slim chinos, and slim cuffed trackpants?

Would anybody be interested in buying no brand chinos and track pants? i would like to see if people are interested before i go and order a few hundred of them. they will cost around 20-30 dollars each piece, maybe 5-10 dollars shipping depending on ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sales down

I was wondering if it just me or whether over the last few months others have experienced a general drop in interest and sales. It could be that this is just the case for my sort of merchandise (new and used designer wear for women) or maybe its true...

Listed a dress and clearly stated it has a stain

even though it is also bnwt. I just wanted to make sure that if someone buys the dress, they can't leave me a negative or anything can they? I listed it stating in both the title and the listing itself that the dress is stained. And i photographed th...

Sent item accidently before payment

Hi this is the first time this has happened. Sent out an item prior to payment being received. Messaged buyer who said they received it Friday and that their PayPal account says money has been taken out. This I know to be not true as I spent 30 minut...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Slow Sales

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone else has experienced slow sales over the last couple of weeks. Is it due to Ebays upgrades?