Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer Leaving Negative Feedback Call To Repentance

We just had a buyer leave negative and neutral feedback that we think unfair. She lied in her feedback regarding the colour of an item and in another positve feedback, she lied about the postage costs. The buyer did not contact us first, as Ebay sugg...

I just account an email about accounts being limited... Its not even my account!?!

i just got an email that is telling me that account A & B are being limited but these are not my accounts and another persons name is listed in the account. I found both accounts and messaged the seller. Its a real eBay sent email, its even in my mes...

Argument with a buyer

I have a buyer who bought a wooden sign from me and then she went into an argument with me that my sign is "wood like laminate" and my item description is misleading because it is not a wooden sign,I had explained her the whole process how it was mad...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Retracting Listed Item for Sale

I have listed an item and there are people watching but no bids yet. I have since talked to a friend who wants to purchase it which I am happy to do. Is it bad manners to remove it from my listing and could this damage my (very good) reputation? I do...

Suspect i am being scammed for my Item please help/

Hi I am not a power seller or a store I just sell stuff to make extra cash, I listed a Nintendo 64 on ebay it sold however the buyer became an unregistered buyer during the transaction they have emailed me asking me to ship my item which I won't do u...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Opening an Ebay store

Hi Guys First time poster here. Sorry in advance if this has been asked a million times. I currently have my own website selling urban clothing. I was thinking about opening an ebay store to get a different customer base. I have noticed retailers suc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non-payers

Maybe I'm getting paranoid, but I'm starting to feel as though I'm being deliberately targeted by non-payers. I've had five non-payers in the last month. All buyers with low feedback, I get zero communication from them. One had even paid for 3 other ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems when listing using html

Hi There, I have just re-done my listings using dream weaver which looks great with dreamweaver. And copying over the html to the describtion area, but when I try to view it on eBay the describtion area the format has been changed. The spacing has be...

How do I change my account from business to personal?

Hello,I want to change my account settings from business account to personal account. It won't let me change my account, Is there anything I can do?Everytime I go into to change my account the 'edit' settings isn't there for changing my account.I've ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers experiencing Best Match Problems - any improvement?

I have been having a problem with my listings not appearing in Best Mach search results. This has been happening for a couple of months now. I know that there have been other sellers having the same problem. For those of you that were also experienci...