Sendle and Office Works V AP

Hi Guys,

I have recently used Sendle and  OW Mailman for larger light bulky items sending items to Townsville. Although  MM requires you to go into store to process its rather easy. On Sunday I booked 3x5kg  boxes online with Sendle  saving nealry $60. Picked up at 8.30am  Monday and delivered today around lunch time.

Although I was a bit suss about these services I would happly recommended them to others now. 

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I started.using Mailman last October and have found the service to be great and the prices,...they have sorted out some glitches, just a couple to go like matching postcodes to tracking numbers...another positive, the postage cost is not plastered on the parcel as is the case with AP...
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I use Sendle.

As long as the items are going couriers please it is fantastic.

I have had fastway couriers come up for a couple of my items and I just cringe. They never pick up on the booked day.

I have been using Sendle for over 3 months now and it has been fantastic faster and cheaper than AP.

Now that fastway couriers has been being assigned some of my deliveries we will see :(.

Anyone else finding this with Sendle?

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I also use Sendle. I especially like the eBay integration where it fills in all the details for me. And they're usually cheaper, but not always. I now use AP as my fallback option.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks for the info. We've been looking for a reliable alternative to AP. Sendle looks good for us, especially with the 'free' insurance, parcel collection, and signature upon delivery. Am I understanding this right?

thanks

melina

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Don't rely on the insurance provided by ANY courier company, free or otherwise.

They know how to make you jump through hoops to claim on the insurance and the chances of getting any money from the insurance is minimal.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Don't forget that while a courier might suit you, it won't necessarily suit your customers.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Just wanted to share my experience with Sendle. Sent pressure cooker from Melbourne to Sydney, took them almost two weeks. Cooker arrived badly damaged - and it's not a fragile item, it's stainless steel... Reply from Sendle was pretty arrogant - sorry can't help.
They don't take any responsibility and don't provide any cover for damage/loss.

So BEWARE

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Could you find any more threads to spam?

You only need to post ONCE, on ONE thread, not drag up numerous ones, most of which have whiskers.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply