Setting Business account for Selling

aaxisp_0
Community Member

Hi 

I trying to set up the Businees account for Selling , but show my Driver ID Expired date not Right 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Why do you want to set it up as a business account? Once it's changed, you can never change it back. Having a business account serves no purpose, and can actually see you lose certain privileges. I certainly wouldn't be going business.

If you set this account as business, any other accounts you create, including accounts that family members in the same house have, will see them all treated as business accounts, that can never be changed back. Even if you close this account in a few years, any new accounts will be treated as business. It's a life long sentence.

Seriously, don't do it. There are many businesses and high volume sellers who don't have their account set to business. 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Would you know what privileges you lose with a business account. I have one account that is but others not and not sure what the difference is.

I almost feel like it sounds the same as promoted listings and once you start using it you can't go back as ebay know's you will pay the extra if needed. 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply