Setting a decent eBay homepage?

Hi Guys

Does anyone know if it's possible to set the homepage so that it's Selling Sold? It's annoying to have to come in at the stock homepage - every time (with the usual promo stuff), when you really only want to check and manage your orders?

Cheers

Steve

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I use pinned tabs in Firefox and Chrome - right click on the tab and select pin (to reverse choose unpin).

The tab(s) will always be available when you re-open your browser next time if you set it to resume where you left off.

I have Sold, Active, Overview, Seller Account and Messages pinned and always available.

They will always occupy the left hand side of your tab bar so even if you have heaps of other tabs open you'lll always see your pinned ones and they can be dragged about within the pinned area.

Firefox is better for this than Chrome as it allows unpinned tabs to be scrolled left and right whereas Chrome reduces unpinned tabs size to squeeze them all into the available area and if youhave a lot open you won't readily know what's what.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The My eBay landing page is set to All Selling [Change My eBay landing page]

Go to the ^^ dropdown box (top right of screen)
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

When you get to the page you want, just mark it as a favourite with your browser.

Then you can come in on a bookmark.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I use pinned tabs in Firefox and Chrome - right click on the tab and select pin (to reverse choose unpin).

The tab(s) will always be available when you re-open your browser next time if you set it to resume where you left off.

I have Sold, Active, Overview, Seller Account and Messages pinned and always available.

They will always occupy the left hand side of your tab bar so even if you have heaps of other tabs open you'lll always see your pinned ones and they can be dragged about within the pinned area.

Firefox is better for this than Chrome as it allows unpinned tabs to be scrolled left and right whereas Chrome reduces unpinned tabs size to squeeze them all into the available area and if youhave a lot open you won't readily know what's what.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks - you gave me a great idea - I use Roboform Password Manager and was able to edit the landing page so that it takes me straight to where I want! Cheers mate!
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply