Shipping cost not loading on Invoice - can not send invoice

The invoice window is not being populated with shipping cost which in turn prevents sending the invoice

Tried on Crome with the same results.  Contacted eBay about the problem and got the canned customer response, requested to talk with her boss and the boss could not be found. 

Ebay needs a tech line to allow Sellers to call in software problems.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

It's annoying, but you can still send the invoice after you enter the postage cost (invoices aren't generally necessary unless you need to change the postage cost - all of my default options disappear and it switches to parcel post, so I have to change the postage service, add two more, then enter the prices before I send). 

PS These are the Australian eBay forums, just in case you found your way here accidentally. 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

DG - there is an ebay glitch at the moment where  some sellers you can't send an invoice...it comes up with something about a critical error. I haven't been able to send invoices for several days now.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Ah, ok, I had that before too but it was a while ago now and I could send one through ok not too long after. (When it happened on my account, the buyer was actually blocked from making payment entirely, until I was able to send through an invoice successfully Smiley Surprised )

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply