Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

$10 special offer - PayPal

I just noticed that PayPal gave me a $10 special offer credit on my eBay fees that were debited on 16th March.The eBay fees were $26.79, but PayPal auto debited $16.79 and applied the special offer of $10.Any idea what this offer was for, as I didn't...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

They truly have no idea.

Received this on a listing that I didn't re-list due to it not being worth it,(it was a BIN at $8.99). Sell Tip: We recommend changing the selling format to Auction. Similar items in auction format had starting prices around $6.00 and sold for betwee...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How can I change an invoice to add a postage price please?

I sold an item that I had listed as pick up unless buyer agrees to pay for registered post which they have. How do I go about changing the invoice to add the postage costs please? I am sorry if this has been asked 1000 times already...I seem to be go...

Resolved! Item brought by an international adress, but I choose post to no international address

Hi, I listed an item on ebay for a buy it now. The page cleary stated that the Item will be posted only to Australia. I choose no international shipping. It has been brought two times now. The first ebayer was voided by ebay as they believed it was a...

cancelling an ebay postage label so buyer can pick up instead

Hi folks I sold an item that was BIN/immediate payment (I do this because of non paying bidders in the past). I created the label but realising the buyer lived only a few suburbs away felt it would be nice to allow them to pick up/meet up next time w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hello everbody is

busily listing all the freebies all you can list plus the 150. offer...........And nobody is buying lol I know I'm very tired !! so little time so many items What is a girl to do???

Resolved! Relisting old unsold items

Has anyone got an explanation as to why when I try to relist from the unsold list that is the longer one or the Turbo lister on items that have not been listed for months I get a "you can't relist this because you've selected to automatically reliste...

quick listing tool isn't working

I keep getting an error message whe trying to use the quick isting tool or SELL button at the top of the screen. It's been ike this for the past 2 days.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

free listings seem to h ave dissapeared?

i received a message a few days agao saying we have free listing for 4 days can can find no record fo that now in the listing area at the bottom of the selling items page as usual

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seems to be a Fee Rort

One of the IDs we operate is a non-Store ID.Therefore we get 40 free aauction insertions each month which we normally always use up.We received our fees invoice from ebay last week and noticed that it had an extra $60 on it. That just happens to be 4...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Non payers

You are correct. Nothing has changed in the last ALMOST TWO YEARS!

Resolved! Confused about ebay fees

Hi all I listed 2 items on Ebay yesterday. I cancelled them today, but am confused about fees. Will I have to pay the fees for the full 30 day listing or just the initial listing fee. Cheers!

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful