Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay unauthorised fees helping themselves

I've only recently discovered that ebay has been accessing my paypal account and taking fees that belong to a friends account.Prior to this they were taking monies from his account for ebay fees.I use his paypal account to transfer monies from one ac...

Pay pal funds not available for 21 days

Hi! I just sold a dress and went to check that PayPal went through and it says that funds might not be available for 21 days! Is this how it works? When I pay the money is available straight away! Any help? Please

Resolved! Testing the water

I'm thinking about selling change the world bumper stickers like - "We haven't had a labour party since Gough Whitlam" "Fluoride is poisonous please stop putting it in the water" ... "If everybody is in debt who does everybody owe the money to?" Does...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

P&h NOT automatically showing on invoices

Hi, Over the last few days, when I've gone to send the invoice through the usual ebay channels, there is no p&h showing. It is clearly showing in the listing and isn't defaulting to free postage, thank heavens, just not showing on the invoices before...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sold anything over Easter?

Sold anything so far this easter friday or saturday? If so check your oder details to see if Ebay have taken any account of holidays not being business days. Given earliest verified lodgement will be tuesday. i I think I will just express holiday per...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Good free HTML editors and image hosting

These are the links for the HTML editor and image hosting sites that I use for eBay descriptions and About me pages, the HTML editor that I use is [url http://www.isdntek.com/editor.htm][/url], this one is really good and I use it for my auctions, it...

FTP EBAY SERVER - WHAT IS IT AND DO I NEED ONE?

I am currently in the process of upgrading my eBay Store and listing templates through an online company. They have now come back and asked "Hosting space to upload images (we need FTP access to upload your store files). If you don’t have one, then w...

My worst week in 8 months

Hi all, I have had virtually no sales this week which has become my worst week in 8 months.I was just wondering if my listings are showing up properly?Has anyone else noticed a big drop off lately?

Fee to pay Ebay invoice. Is this correct?

I've being charged international fees by my bank to either pay an Ebay invoice or for using the Paypal gateway. The invoices are in AUD and that is the currency I used tp pay. However I wasn't aware that when payments are made locally to Ebay using t...