Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can you stop certain types of buyers from bidding on/buying items?

FOREIGN BIDDERS: Even though my listings clearly state NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING occasionally I get foreign customers buying or bidding on them. Once from Indonesia, once from Germany and now this is the second time from France. There were 6 people w...

Resolved! Selling linit

As a new seller I have this selling limit.I have got only one store. My products have a relatively high postage and it would be better sending several together.The problem is if I am not allowed to increase my lisitings there is no choice, hence peop...

Auction bidding

When you have put an item up to sell on auction, how can you see the bids when it gets close to the end?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The logic of Aust Post priority mail and daily deliveries

I'll be the first to admit that $1.00 for sending a letter to anywhere in Australia is excellent value, considering the kms it may travel. Even $2.45 for a prepaid C5 envelope for sending a DVD up to 500g is very reasonable. Over the years, as email ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Question on Response to a Feedback Comment

I have been contacted by a seller who is a little bit afraid to post for help on these boards.They are a small time seller trying to supplement family income. They sold an item that would have been a bit fragile to mail so thought the safest way woul...

• 79 replies
  • 1 Helpful

A glitch in Ebay's Product Identifier

Not sure if others are experiencing problems with ebays Product Identifier. I find that my relisted items originally had 'Does not apply' under the UPC number option. If I don't check my relisted items, it may not relist if the UPC has dissappeared. ...

Is there a time limit on Away mode for shops?

I need to set my shops AWAY at the end of May for about 6 weeks. Is this likely to cause me any issues? I use 30 day listings with free relists on one and GTC on the other. The GTC shop has less items than my free monthly allocation so if the clock k...

Easter Greetings ?

I received this blunt message this morning :- Hi mate you haven't posted my item yet ?? Arrr, no ! Paid for order at 6.03pm Thursday evening ! Not 100% sure if it was only our PO, but it wasn't open Saturday morning as it usually is until 11.30 and r...

combined paypal payment held?

First time experienced this, is this normal? Combimed shipment sent and buyer requested return on one item due to not fitting, ie change of mind, not faulty. No problem with this, and was confirmed before purchase that they could return any item that...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i need help with paypal.

how can I forward the sales detail by email? And have a clickable link to the item. I mean when you expand the sale information in paypal.. that information From the summary I can only see that you can print it. but you can send it. How do you do thi...

Herbal Vaporisers

I have a Herbal Vaporiser I had a look and dont seem to see any. I cant find anythng about not selling but just thought I would check on here if anyone knows Thanks

Resolved! Going bonkers

Trying to list a couple of new items this afternoon.I have an item with 2 colours which I am putting in as a variation.I keep getting this error (see pic), when trying to finalise the listing (I have marked the UPC's as "not applicable). I have no id...

which shipping company do i use

HI there I am really new to this. I would like to open a fashion store (clothes, shoes, bags and accessories).Is Aus post the best option for this?How can i minimize the shipping costs?Do shipping companies charge businesses less?Also, i was told in ...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful