How can I get rid of Fast N Free on my listings?

How can I get rid of Fast n Free on my listings. Most of my items seem to be taking around 2 weeks to the east even though

they are going airmail. This "badge" gives buyers unrealistic expectations of arrival dates.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fast n' Free will show to any buyer who looks at a free post item and the eBay ETA is within 4 business days - you can have a 3-day handling time, but if a buyer in the same state looks at the listing and eBay estimates next-day delivery, they'll see the Fast n' Free logo. A buyer in another state can look at the same listing but won't see it because the ETA will be longer. (You'd be seeing it on you own listings because your post from and post to location would be the same, so when ebay calculate the ETA for "from point A to point A", it will usually be within 4 business days unless you have a longer handling time).

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Fast 'n Free only shows up if your handling time is set to 0-1 business days and you are offering free postage.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I did change handling times to 4 days to get the time extended on the listing. This resulted in losing the yellow badge and listings seemed to drop lower.   By offering the free postage at least I was able to compete on delivery time with my suppliers who now

list on ebay the very items I was regularly buying from them! It seems to me to be a "no win" situation. You cant compete on price  and you cant on subsidised postage.  Where are all their defects for  late postage.  (I was just trying to circumvent the problem as i see it.)

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Fast n' Free will show to any buyer who looks at a free post item and the eBay ETA is within 4 business days - you can have a 3-day handling time, but if a buyer in the same state looks at the listing and eBay estimates next-day delivery, they'll see the Fast n' Free logo. A buyer in another state can look at the same listing but won't see it because the ETA will be longer. (You'd be seeing it on you own listings because your post from and post to location would be the same, so when ebay calculate the ETA for "from point A to point A", it will usually be within 4 business days unless you have a longer handling time).

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you so much.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply