Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

10 Free Listings - no listing fees, no fvf

Same here - invite only

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

From the link:

This promotion is only available to you if you have received an invitation to participate in it directly from eBay via Facebook or email.

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

I got it in My Messages a few hours ago, starting today and going till 30th September.....and I have never sold a thing in my life on any ID.

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

I got it in My Messages a few hours ago, starting today and going till 30th September.....and I have never sold a thing in my life on any ID.

lyndal, dive in the deep end and have a go!  LOL

I got it on another ID and will definitely list some items, especially some higher value items as no final value fees is a great offer.

Once again I feel for store holders . . . . . who also get shafted by not being able to access these offers/promotions unless they have multiple IDs and happen to get the offer on another ID. 

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

The last line in the T&Cs under the exclusions and other conditions is (my bolding😞

• This promotion only applies to listings in one category. If you add an additional category to your listing, the promotion doesn’t apply to your listing and you have to pay all applicable fees.

So, if you list in two categories you are no longer eligible for the no final value fees and need to pay insertion fees (if applicable).

Too bad if you get the offer/invitation in your eBay messages and accept without bothering to read the T&Cs and list in two categories.

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

I think the two category thing means if you list one item in 2 categories, as opposed to 2 items in different categories.

I've only ever got these promotions when I've started a new account and not done anything with it. Because I've not done anything with them, I've not used them. I did use one of the unused ones last night to use the $20 off promotion using the app. I only got the email on that account and my newest selling account (that still doesn't have a feedback star yet).

Maybe they're hitting accounts that haven't sold anything to try and encourage people. I'll try this link on my active accounts, but I'm not confident it will work.

Thanks for sharing Stawks. There's usually a couple of people that these links always work for without getting the invite. I'm guessing if you run an auction and it auto relists the offer is removed from that item, so it would make more sense to list a BIN I think.

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I think the two category thing means if you list one item in 2 categories, as opposed to 2 items in different categories.

yep, perhaps my post wasn't as clear as it should have been . . . . . you become ineligible if you have a second category in a listing.

I checked all the IDs used in my household and three of five got the offer/invitation.  No facebook used in this household so offer/invitation only received through eBay messaging and NO emails about it.

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

just so everyone can see the full T&Cs I will provide a screengrab here:

no fees offer.JPG

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply