Shipping

Is anyone finding the efforts of sendle a disgrace  , they lose it, I pay for it. Any one having the same problem 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Shipping

Nope, because I actively avoid sellers that use them - as do many others.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Shipping

never had an issue.  Often better than AP.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Shipping

That is up to you if you want to take the chance, after the many many many complains on the forum about them

It's not as if it's not known what they are so often like

Don't use sellers who use them

Pretty simple

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Shipping

I've usually had no problems but once, many months ago, I had one parcel just not turn up.

When I contacted the seller, his (only) response was that yes, he had noticed it had not been delivered.

I think sendle is okay in some areas, not others. The trouble seems to be (or was in my case) that they outsource the work, they don't do the delivery.

I eventually got my parcel but not without a lot of bother. 

My advice is get onto sendle chat. The first chat will probably be a waste of time, they will tell you it is in the system, it is expected on such and such a date.

But you need to do this chat as it will go on record. 

When the date passes, contact chat again. This time they will say they can see it in the system and it is expected on such and such a date (which will have been automatically extended by the computer system).

Once this date passes, go on chat again but this time you can point out that you are unhappy as the auto extensions prove it is not moving and you want to know where it is.

It is at this stage they will actually admit it is with the carriers but they will see your chat history and realise there is a problem & they will get onto that company to get them to actively search for it.

Once it gets to this stage, sendle is actually not too bad as they will follow up & let you know.

But you will need to be on that chat line several days in a row. My parcel arrived within 24 hours once it got to this stage.

Had it not arrived, I was keeping a very careful eye on the date. You have only 30 days from the original expected delivery date that was in the ad in which to open an ebay claim for not receiving an item.

I was just about ready to swing right into an ebay claim when my parcel arrived.

If you are the buyer, then you need to be ready to do that too. If you are the seller, then do you have some redress through sendle for a refund, I'd certainly be asking. 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Shipping

I never had a problem. They used to use Couriers Please in my area (they use either CP or Aramex - they themselves are not a postal service), and last year I had two items delivered from Victoria to NSW in 2 days. My very last Sendle parcel was delivered by Aramex. I have to confess that I was worried when I saw my parcel was with them because I had huge problems with Aramex in the past. Not as fast as previous deliveries, but no delays either. If I remember correctly, the parcel arrived on the last day of the estimated delivery.

As springy said, it depends on where you live because in all postal services there are good and bad workers, and how your area is serviced ultimately depends on these people.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply