Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer being forced to pay immediately on purchase even though I do NOT have this on my listings.

There appears to be a random glitch with my listings in which potential buyers are unable to use 'buy it now' on mutliples of my listings and then wait for a revised invoice with combined postage. I have had 2 people contact me over the last few days...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Using ebay CED app - error status

Hi allHas anyone used the CED integration app on shopify to list items?It's not easy...I've got an Error Status when uploading my items and it states that my inventory needs to be greater than 0I've been through everything I can find and can't see an...

Ebay Liquidated Items information

Hello everyone. After my parcel went into the liquidation pile at the Ebay Global Shipping Program facility at Erlanger KY I made it my mission to investigate the whole process in the dodgy practices. My findings are some what astonishing.It will tak...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buyer won auction and now saying let you know if he/she interested.

So buyer won auction for my computer against another person, wins it then messages me asking if it can run a game , then messages me I will let you know if still interested why couldn't he ask me this before hand feel like I'm getting trolled, what w...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Overseas buyer

Hello, I have sold an item but buyer cant pay because I have not enabled international postage. What can I do.Thanks in advance

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tricky situation with returned item.

I have a buyer who requested a return for change of mind. They sent it back using their own label and provided the tracking. The tracking does show delivered however I never received it. I've contacted Ebay several times who keep telling me I need to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sold Items in account

Is anyone having issues with their account/dashboard. Trying to view my ‘sold’ items but keep getting the message ‘There was a problem loading your items. Please try again later.’Been like this for approx 5 hours.Thankyou.

IMG_0156.jpeg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer cant combine items

Gday! I have a customer who wants to buy 3 items from me. Then I will send an invoice with combined postage however when he hits " buy now" it asks for him to pay straight away. I have not enabled this feature on any of my listings so how do I stop t...

Reply to positive buyer feedback

How can I add a public reply to positive buyer feedback? Although I gave detailed measurements of item, feedback said item was much smaller than thought. I see other sellers reply to feedback. Thanks