Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

non paying customers

hello everyone!if i buyers don't pay and i cancel the transaction. (It can't say sold forever) i see no suitable option for the circumstance. The only thing that's close is cust request cancel. but that's far from the truth. Am i missing something?

Selling used books on eBay

Hey everyone, I've just started on eBay and I chose what seemed to be the easiest path for me to sell. Which is books. Turns out that heaps of the books I'm listing aren't being sold by anyone else on eBay. After some lovely you tubing, it seems as i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the best(cost efficient) way post USB Drives ??

Hi, I am new to ebay. I would like to be able to send small things such as USB drives through the post? What way is the most suitable and cost effective method? I do not have an AUSPOST business account as I only want to send a few items like say 10 ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay Defaults

I sell CDs and Vinyl on eBay. Whenever I enter a barcode from a CD eBay offers to fill in much of the information for me. This would be great except that it always enters "Contemporary Christian" in the Genre field, no matter what the CD is. Can we g...

Resolved! Invoice for 1 item

A buyer requested an invoice for one item.it is not in the check out as is for multiple items what is the difference would be simple to make it happen!has anyone got and suggestions on how I can send invoice for 1 item to buyer

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't get paid

Hi,I've been an ebay member for 20 years. 100% rating. In Australia.Sold an item for the first time. Can't get paid.The verificaton process is flawed. I dont have a drivers license or passport. Only a proof of age card.Cant upload the proof of age ca...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Receive funds

Can I receive the available funds, and how . 

Resolved! Buyer wants me to send to an empty location

So, My story is that a buyer, who is from Vanuatu, lives in Queensland currently for work, which raised my suspicion straight away. But I have already recieved the funds, and said NO returns, ensured that my listing said so, good description, photos ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Multiple fraudulent bid retractions?

I'm selling a camera and with 24 hours to go, the top two bidders had both bid up to $620.I received a message from the top bidder informing me that he would like me to cancel his bid as he longer wanted the camera. I didn't think this was possible a...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer being forced to pay immediately on purchase even though I do NOT have this on my listings.

There appears to be a random glitch with my listings in which potential buyers are unable to use 'buy it now' on mutliples of my listings and then wait for a revised invoice with combined postage. I have had 2 people contact me over the last few days...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful