Shocker listing

Hi, just now came across this little beauty from a US seller if anyone would care to have a look. It has to be a typo surely!  "Vintage 1976 Beswick Beatrix Potter Mrs Rabbit and Bunnies Figurine w/box".   What's going on here? 

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Shocker listing

Ha ha haaaa haaaaaa

won't spoil it for anyone else but wow

happy easter 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

Shocker listing

What the ....... !?!?!?!?!

http://www.llli.org/images/smilies/rotflmao.gif

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

Shocker listing

Thanks Amber, same to you. Must go to bed but sleep is sooo boring. Just doing some of my usual rather aimless browsing when spotted this.  Just had to post it here. All the best.

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Shocker listing

Nothing like a laugh before bed hey EJ?
Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Shocker listing

Ya got that right ......

and that's an absolute classic .....  http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/laugh3-smiley.gif?1292867631

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

Shocker listing

Waiting for it to be pulled......or maybe not. Fair bit of postage commission there perhaps?
Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

Shocker listing

I doubt it will be pulled. It definitely looks like a legit listing.

Spoiler

Curiosity got the better of me, so I had a look via my US based ID. Shipping from Florida to Washington State is via USPS Priority @ US$6.00.

The rest of it is probably add ons by the PB solution (or a total screw up) which may include breakage insurance being as it is in the Collectibles cat & Royal Doulton.

Most likely, the poor flamin' seller is totally unaware as to what ebay are doing to her ...... & would be quite **bleep** to know that ebay are charging an additional US$1785.50.

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

Shocker listing

Has it been pulled ? I can 't find it

*sulks*

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

Shocker listing

Why would it get "pulled" ... ebay will not pull it .... they get FVF on postage !

It is not over until the fat lady posts

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply