Should I keep store with managed payments free listings?

cridco
Community Member

Hi, I returned to selling after a break about 10 weeks ago and took up a basic store when my items for sale exceeded the 40 free listings. Now that I have shifted to managed payments with more free listings than I will use, I have cancelled my store subscription. I am wondering if this is a good move. Do you think the organisation of a store is better for selling than just listing all the items? I would appreciate any thoughts on whether I should continue with the store subscription. My sales are not high but I wonder if the more organised store presentation will help my sales.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You pay a lower final value fee with a store subscription - if the lower FVF saves you more than the cost of a store subscription then a store is financially worth it. If not, I personally doubt if a store gives you more sales but others may disagree.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply jfmgray. I feel easier about my decision to let go of the store. Will keep in mind that difference in final value fee charges between store and non store accounts. Hopefully I will have cause to go back to a store if I increase sales.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply