Site bug in dispute section. How can i report it? disputes being closed wrongly

Hi all.

I'm sure i have a bug in which when i add  trackign info to disputes it dosnt register.

I have an entry saying "you updated tracking info" but no tracking number shows up and dipsputes get closed and a strike against my account.

I tried live chat but they said there is no entry.

I said i can send a sreenshot, but the email address i get dont work, i just get a msg back saying i cant use this address.

customerhelp_au@ebay.com

ausupport@ebay.com

Also tried appealiing dispute decisions and just get told i didnt update tracking.

neither one worked.

Anyone else have any ideas on what i can do?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

change your browser?   sometimes if it doesn't work in firefox it will work in IE or Chrome

change to America ebay.com, sign in and try from there?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for the suggestions but they dont work.

Its not only in disputes.

If i click on an order and click "Add tracking" the tracking number will not save.

Its frustrating.

As i am getting no ware on live chat.

I have evan replyed to the live chat transcript with a video capture of my screen showing it not working.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I suggest clearing cache and cookies. Reboot your computer if you don't do it regularly.

It is unlikely to be an eBay issue, given I uploaded tracking to a sale today, so it would probably be you specific.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Yes that's what im thinking.

Its driving my nuts as i have had a few disputes closed because the tracking dosnt register evan though its syas that i have updated tracking.

Didnt think of clearing the cach, ill give it a go.

Thanks

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I know this is probably not the case, but I had one last week where I loaded the tracking no. and it didn't save it, and I did this about 5 times, before I realised I had copied a tracking number for my previous item, so it would not recognise it because it was the same no.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply