Sold an item, now billed twice for postage. How to rectify billing error

I sold an item, printed postage label and paid for postage. Now Ebay has invoiced me twice for the postage of this one item. How do I get my money back or have the invoice fixed?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sold an item, now billed twice for postage. How to rectify billing error

If you mean you've accidentally purchased two postage labels via eBay, you can cancel the one you won't use (within 5 days of creating it).

From the seller hub view, mouse-over "orders" then select "postage labels". All recent labels will be visible there, and cel the one you won't use in the more actions dropdown menu. It will take up to 30 days to be credited back, as eBay will verify that the label was never used during this period.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Sold an item, now billed twice for postage. How to rectify billing error

If you mean you've accidentally purchased two postage labels via eBay, you can cancel the one you won't use (within 5 days of creating it).

From the seller hub view, mouse-over "orders" then select "postage labels". All recent labels will be visible there, and cel the one you won't use in the more actions dropdown menu. It will take up to 30 days to be credited back, as eBay will verify that the label was never used during this period.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply