Sold - awaiting payment?

Hello, I've sold an item and eBay says the buyer hasn't paid yet. However, the buyer has just messaged that money has been taken from their account. When I look in my PayPal account I can see their money is there on hold. But normally there is a yellow tag that says "eBay hold" next to the payment which this does not have. It just says "pending". Is there anything wrong here? Is it possible this will resolve on its own?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sold - awaiting payment?

What does the PayPal payment notification say - the one that was emailed when the buyer initiated payment? Was it a normal notification, or does it mention eg "echeque"? (These take several business days to clear, despite the buyer's account being debited immediately - if this is the case, do not send until the payment clears, because they don't always clear). 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sold - awaiting payment?

What does the PayPal payment notification say - the one that was emailed when the buyer initiated payment? Was it a normal notification, or does it mention eg "echeque"? (These take several business days to clear, despite the buyer's account being debited immediately - if this is the case, do not send until the payment clears, because they don't always clear). 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Sold - awaiting payment?

Thanks, this seems to be the case, hope it works out.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply