Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Free Listing

DeareBay CommunityGreeting's for the dayWe want to more listing but we have no any one monthly free listing available to list, so we are requested to you please give me monthly free listing for list.RegardkanthaThank you.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buy and pay later

Hi, I hope you can please help me.I had a buyer email me to buy now and pay Friday. I said yes but the buyer emailed me back and said they had to pay straight away and my settings have to be changed.I have checked my settings and can't find anything ...

Based in Australia, Shipped from China?

Hello, After purchasing quite a few things from "Australian" sellers recently through eBay, I have noticed that the packages are being sent from China. How come these sellers are allowed to say their listings are from Australia when the packages come...

• 76 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Having trouble listing we looked everywhere page

Good Evening,I have been having trouble listing new items in my main selling account over the past couple of days.I list, save them to draft, then go thru them at a later date and schedule them. however, when I click on list item to schedule.I get a ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

negative feeback and feedback extortion

Hiwould appreciate some advice - I rarely have trouble with buyers - if I make a mistake i refund, if I haven't I let it go to dispute, which has occured maybe 3 times in 5 years, and sometimes ebay even finds in my favourRecently had a dreadful buye...

Is this the correct way to fill out a bank account information form?

I feel like a dope for needing to ask this, but oh well. I'm selling my first item, and I want to offer bank deposits as an option. That means I have to fill out a form giving my bank account details, and I just want to make 100% sure that I'm doing ...

Resolved! Sold - awaiting payment?

Hello, I've sold an item and eBay says the buyer hasn't paid yet. However, the buyer has just messaged that money has been taken from their account. When I look in my PayPal account I can see their money is there on hold. But normally there is a yell...

Counterfeit Item Messages

I’ve received a message from Ebay saying they’ve removed a “counterfeit item” – it is a book that I’ve written myself from scratch (the contents btw are not in the listing anyhow), so I am puzzled as to how it could possibly be counterfeit.I am unabl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBays new payment system

Should I change to the new system and if so what are the risks apart from having to wait to receive payment from buyers.

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful