Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Having trouble listing we looked everywhere page

Good Evening,I have been having trouble listing new items in my main selling account over the past couple of days.I list, save them to draft, then go thru them at a later date and schedule them. however, when I click on list item to schedule.I get a ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

negative feeback and feedback extortion

Hiwould appreciate some advice - I rarely have trouble with buyers - if I make a mistake i refund, if I haven't I let it go to dispute, which has occured maybe 3 times in 5 years, and sometimes ebay even finds in my favourRecently had a dreadful buye...

Is this the correct way to fill out a bank account information form?

I feel like a dope for needing to ask this, but oh well. I'm selling my first item, and I want to offer bank deposits as an option. That means I have to fill out a form giving my bank account details, and I just want to make 100% sure that I'm doing ...

Resolved! Sold - awaiting payment?

Hello, I've sold an item and eBay says the buyer hasn't paid yet. However, the buyer has just messaged that money has been taken from their account. When I look in my PayPal account I can see their money is there on hold. But normally there is a yell...

Counterfeit Item Messages

I’ve received a message from Ebay saying they’ve removed a “counterfeit item” – it is a book that I’ve written myself from scratch (the contents btw are not in the listing anyhow), so I am puzzled as to how it could possibly be counterfeit.I am unabl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBays new payment system

Should I change to the new system and if so what are the risks apart from having to wait to receive payment from buyers.

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! GST for private non-business seller?

It says hereIf your registered address is in Australia, Australian GST of 10% is payable on your eBay fees. Unless you registered for managed payments as a business and provided your tax registration details, we'll add GST to your eBay fees.I don't h...

Resolved! New packing slip and invoicing system

Hi Ebay,If there any intention on your part to contact your sellers and let them know how they're supposed to manage their stores now that you have completely changed how the packing slip and invoicing section of your site works?A lot of options have...

New Seller hub format

ooohhhh - have just popped back in to ebay to sell and how things have changed.Am trying to come to grips with the ' new' .I had a promotional offer to sell 5 items with a FVF of $1 ea.......so took the chanceHaaa - it's been a while and I even forgo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice on Listing an Item in a category from another Country's Ebay

Hi I've got an item I want to sell to a very specific market in the UK. Basically, it is sporting memorabilia for the British & Irish Lions Rugby team. On ebay.co.uk, there is a very specific category for this market, as below, however, this selling ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer tracking information not updated

EBay Tracking information is not updated correctly. (I’m in Australia)I have items still “in transit” but find they’ve already been delivered when I type in the tracking numbers on the Australia Post website.Why?As an ex IT person of 30+ years it sho...