Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Managed Payment for International Dropship

Hi,I've been selling on ebay for about 10 years, and I do dropship.all that time, I receive money from buyer in USD and paid for my supplier also in USDI can easily do that with paypal, but with managed payment, how I do that? for what I can understa...

Resolved! I am not a racist...

I listed 2 swapcards with sooty and sweep and a golly from rupert bear..no mention of the word gollywog, and i accept it upset someone, but the weird thing is if you look up black doll there are heaps of gollys ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay/Gumtree promo zero selling fees.

Hi All, i've been using Gumtree promo of two free listings per month with zero fees ever since i discovered the promo. Before Managed Payments, I used to get paid via PayPal and I would get paid in full with no issue. Now with the Managed Payments sy...

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Sellers, please add buyer phone number to the address label

Please ask all sellers to add buyer mobile number to the address label. Maybe this will require some ebay software programming. In my country the mobile number is used to notify the package arrival by SMS, results in getting it more quickly, and I as...

EBAY FEES ARE RIDICULOUS AND OUT OF CONTROL

EBAY FEES ARE RIDICULOUS !!! 500% INCREASE ITS INSANE! WHAT IS GOING ON ? SOLD SPA LAST MONTH FOR $4000 AND PAID $80 IN FEES SOLD SPA YESTERDAY FOR $4000 AND PAID $320.01 IN FEES EBAY HAS LOST THE PLOT YET YOU CAN SELL A CAR FOR $50000 AND PAY $40 IN...

• 51 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Item Specifics Lunacy !

With the addition of required item specifics, I went to one of my listings (the few I still have on E-Bay), to see what is actually required to "enhance the selling experience" and I picked the one that needed the most additions.This is a branded gif...

250.000 LISTINGS PER MONTH !

Did I read this right or is this another famous E-Bay glitch ? If I sign up for managed payments, I get 250.000 listings, that is not in an E-Bay life time, but per month ! How does anyone manage 250.000 listings per month ? For example, do stamp sel...

On hold payments

I have just sold an item on Ebay for $1200 and the buyer has paid but ebay will not pay me until the goods have been received by the purchaser. I am not willing to send such an expensive item without payment. this was never disclosed at time of aucti...

Real eBay changes or phishing email?

I recently received an email from eBay stating that all Australian eBay accounts need to be updated so as to accomodate the new way sellers will be getting paid on eBay. I didn't respond and today I got this: Your account is now restricted. Because y...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PROBLEMS WITH UPDATING ITEM SPECIFICS??

I've been updating all my listings with the new item specifics required (even though they were already there.) All the ones I've updated today are not dropping off my list to be updated & are showing as still needing updates, though they are already ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! DVD sold to American which is Region 4

A buyer in the US recently ordered and immediately paid for a DVD. In my description I noted thyat it was coded for Region 4 (Australia). I have sent him to messages over the last few days pointing out that it will not play on an American player unle...

Resolved! Ebay category names and numbers (Full List)

Hi, can any expert seller tell me where to find the latest Excel file containing the category with corresponding category IDs please? some thread pointed me to http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/News/category-changes but sadly all excel files there are ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the email address for ebay, please?

I spent three hours listing my first item to sell on ebay. Finally, I had one more thing to do and this was to click onto the 'Continue' button. When I did this, a message came up saying that a PIN Number would be sent to me via my phone or text. I a...

Power Sellers discontinued

Ebay have just announced they are discontinuing the Power Seller program.Maybe they realised it was a worthless waste of time (something I've known for a decade).