Sold item requires a tracking id

Hi all,

Have sold an item (not the first time) but is the first time have experienced this.
Item was listed was standard postage - email from PayPal says item is eligible for Seller Protection which I assume is causing the problem here.

I can't click the envelope to say item posted and in the more actions I can only choose to add a tracking number.

How do I get around this ?

Item id is 231021343192

Thanks

edited for typos

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

To the right of the sold item is a mark as posted link from the drop down. When you click on that it will then show as posted.

If the item was sent had postage of $6.95 or more then you would have got a receipt with the tracking number on it and you can add that to the sold item and it will then show on the buyers end.

Click on add next to tracking number under the sold item and enter the tracking number.

Keep that receipt as proof of lodgement if the buyer ever claims item not received

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks for replying but that's my whole issue - to the right of the sold item in the drop down box I don't have a 'mark as posted in there - just an add tracking number.

As the item was just in a normal A4 envelope there is no tracking on it - so I can't add a tracking number

I understand the value of tracking ID's as a buyer, but when the postage would outweigh the price of the item it's not worth it

Screen shot attached shows I can not add a 'mark as posted'

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

sometimes if you go to the listing itself there are more options than show in the drop down boxes

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply