Some items show how many watchers there are and some don't. Is this an option I can choose?

Some items show how many watchers there are and some don't. Is this an option, as a seller, that I can choose or is it determined by some other factor?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Some items show how many watchers there are and some don't. Is this an option I can choose?

Upgrade to seller pro,

All my auctions have a column with the amount of watchers in it.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Buy it Now listings show the number of watchers but I think Auctions only show the number if the listing also has a BIN price.

The Number displayed on listings is not accurate though as they seem to carry over from previous listings. We can list an item using Sell Similar or from a year old Inventory template and the second the item is listed it can have 20 or 30 watchers!

If you are watching an Auction item you can usually check in watchcount.com to see the number of watchers.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Upgrade to seller pro,

All my auctions have a column with the amount of watchers in it.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I only list in the auction format and the views and watchers are always in my selling list, haven't listed for a couple of weeks though so it may have changed.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

bo_933519
Community Member

you can go to the top where it says switch to clasice veiw then there is a collum that has the number of veiws and the number of watchers

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I doubt that the OP will ever see your post as he has only ever posted the one question on the boards and never been back in the NINE years since.

Please look at the dates of posts before replying.....things change significantly over time.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Is it 2022 already? I must have slept too long!
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

The post is relevant in that the thread is ancient.

Nitpicking is something I do. I welcome a kindred spirit.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply