Store Holders and Promotions

hipgames
Community Member

Hi

Just thinking to the future... At the moment I recieve promotions on a regular basis (free listings and $3.30 FVF). My question is do people with store subscriptions also receive similar regular promations re: FVF at a fixed price?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

few and far between....but this is the current one that I have:

$1 subtitles from April 15 2019!
Only pay $1 for subtitles you add to listings between 15 Apr - 31 Jul 2019. T&Cs apply. Learn More - $1 subtitles from April 15 2019!
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

We've had a few unlimited listing promos in the last few months, but that was probably to compensate for the absolute shemozzle they made of the transition to GTC.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Nope. I probably get about 2-4 promotions a year.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I've had more in the last 6 months than I had in the four years prior to that.

We got a promo in early December that was no selling fees on any new listings done over about 4 days.

I got a promo that ended a few days ago and it ran a week - 20% off FVF for any new listings (not relists).

6 weeks prior to that I had an offer for no insertion fees on unlimited new listings.

Probably 5 or 6 weeks I had a similar offer for no insertion fees.

If you scroll through this thread it'll show you the main offers that have been available for stores but you'll have to find them amongst the non-store offers:

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/The-Latest-eBay-Free-Listings-and-Seller-Promotions-Thread/...
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks for all of your replies. It looks as if I should wait for as long as possible before switching to a store. I'm sure there are advantages, but the bottom line is very important.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Hi

Not sure what was in the link. Not allowing me to view
-------------
Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only.
-------------
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply