Store Owner Beginner's problem

chriss0
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I'm sure this will be easy once I get going but it sure is a run around trying to understand how to set things up.

I have previously listed items as a non-store owner. I've got the basic package so I qualify for 200 free lsitings. I am trying to relist some of the listings I had .. I can find those listings but getting to relist them is proving to be a problem for 2 reasons.

First I don't want to be charged insertion fees and ebay wants to charge me $1.50. At the bottom of my all selling page it shows that I have 200 free lsiting available this month.

Second it won't let me relist the items as I would like .. as in list till bought which is what I would expect in a store.

It does give me the opportunity of putting the item in a category in my store so that is all good.

Am I missing out on something here? Is there a difference between puittting an item in the store and on ebay ingeneral? It looks like the same process to me so what's the difference?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Chris

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Store Owner Beginner's problem

The Basic Store includes up to 200 free Buy it Now (BIN) listings or auction listings in the Collectables category.

All other auctions have an insertion fee of $1.50.

BINs can be listed as Good til Cancelled.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The Basic Store includes up to 200 free Buy it Now (BIN) listings or auction listings in the Collectables category.

All other auctions have an insertion fee of $1.50.

BINs can be listed as Good til Cancelled.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I see! The Fixed Price button fixed it and it gave me the option of list till sold.

Thanks!!

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply