Store Packages with auction style listings

Hi all,

Quick question to store sellers, am thinking of changing my account from a normal selling account to a feature style store. As i normally only list auction style listings are the 500 listings for fixed price listings only or are they able to be listed as auctions only with no fees besides my store supscription plus final value fees. Any info would be great.   Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Store Packages with auction style listings

the free listings for a featured store are for BUY IT NOW listings - not auction

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

If someone with a store wanted to o an auction listing,how much would it cost? I'm kina curious too.

Also as non store i think most pay 9.something % FVF,is it a cheaper rate for a store?

i don't know that i want a store but doesn't hurt to have an idea on these things work & if they may be more cost effective.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Sorry that was lazy of me,i just looked in the seller centre & can see store package info.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

It depends which catagory you list in. I can list both Auction and BIN as part of my 200 free listing. I think it is 50c per listing after you run out, but as I never list more than the free ones often I am not 100% on that. I am sure someone else that is more experienced will come along and give better advice.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I don't have a store, but I'm almost certain I have read on here that collectables are free auctions with a store. I'm sure someone will come along at some point and verify that.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

it was lazy of me too, I forgot about collectables because I don't have any Smiley Happy

500 Free Fixed Price & Auction (Collectables only) Listings for featured store
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Enter your monthly average figures into the Fee Illustrator to compare non-store and store subscriptions

http://www.fees.ebay.com.au/feeweb/feeillustrator
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply