Sudden selling limits on managed payments

I've transfered to managed payments, I do have a store.  I wanted to update and relist one of my 400 listings and suddenly I get this crazy mnessage. 

"Currently, you've listed or sold 423 items of your 1,000 monthly limit. You can list or sell up to AU $0.00 more to reach your AU $15,000.00 monthly limit. "

Not only that but Ebay wants me again to submit my bank details and drivers license.

I've been on Ebay since the start and now they want to treat me like  a beginner???!

What the hell is going on here, I knew managed payments was a bad idea. I'm seriously considering requesting Ebay to destroy all my private information and just close my account for good. This is just not on!

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Sudden selling limits on managed payments

As a seller you have two 'limits'  

The first one was the limit on free insertions.  With MP these insertion limits are now gone, but that doesn't mean you have no limits.

You have performance based limits.  These limits are monthly listings + Sales and number of listings + Sales.  You can see this on your seller dashboard.

You've probably hit the performance based limits.  Just talk to Ebay

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Once again, you seem to be unable to understand how eBay works.

In this instance you are claiming that MP is the reason you have listing limits. You have probably always had listing limits, as do most sellers whose accounts are less than 10 years old. Having a store, like MP, is irrelevant to the issue.

I have (had) them on this account, have them on my non-store account, but not on my store account, which is 13 years old.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Call EBay rather the email back and forth. There is a bit of a process to go through to finally get a number to call but persevere till you get that phone number to talk to a human and write it down for future reference. Hopefully you can get it sorted

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

@locall1961 wrote:

Call EBay rather the email back and forth. There is a bit of a process to go through to finally get a number to call but persevere till you get that phone number to talk to a human and write it down for future reference. Hopefully you can get it sorted

Whats to get sorted,  they have hit their limit.  If they don't know how Ebay works,   don't encourage them.  

PS.  Look at a couple of other recent thread from this user,  interesting reading.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply