Surely there is a major problem here

Item 26151401086 cop the feedback. Surely the poor guy is ill / dead/ hospital or not at home. Why can't ebay step in and put a hold on the account to  see what's going on ?? 

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Surely there is a major problem here

Feed back just got progessively worse...See the neg he got WAY BACK.......it's 2 days late

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

I think i might start a new thread but so far i truly believe QS is full of you know what. Every time i list someonething within 12 hours it has had a click, within 24 potentially 2 clicks and so forth. All the 90 listings i have created have had a click to date. The older ones more clicks though.

to be honest, i think this is fake as even when i was on ebay i did not have this many views. Yet ebay had the much larger traffic.

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

I've seen worse feedback on an account and no amount of emailing ebay would get them to take any action.

From memory, a few members managed to find out the seller's address and involved the local police.  It was a thread that ran to many pages over many days and ebay sat on their hands and did nothing.

Yep, the seller was in either WA or SA-still have them saved in my fave list for some reason even though they have long been NARU. Always wondered what happened to the bloke.

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

I am surprised that more members did not remember that seller Foxy.....it certainly caused a stir at the time.   There was genuine concern for the seller and even phone calls to ebay had no effect.   It seemed just so callous.

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply