Switch To Classic View??

Has the Switch To Classic View in the seller hub disappeared for good?

I've been trying all afternoon but it only gives me seller hub - all the old tricks just lead me back to seller hub.  Even my book marked pages for "My Ebay All Selling" now only give me the seller hub & new style selling pages.

Help anyone??

Message 1 of 64
Latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

Re: Switch To Classic View??

Yep, tried all those but all go elsewhere. Does anyone know how to print the sale invoice like it was in classic view. I don't want to pay for postage labels. I just cut it off the invoice.

Thanks

Message 41 of 64
Latest reply

They got me... they phooking got me.. Smiley Sad

They also changed the tracking link to the terrible one thats 1 day delayed instead of the normal Auspost one... grrrr

Message 42 of 64
Latest reply

Whenever I want to get back to my preferred classic view, I click on 'My ebay' top menu line

This works everytime I get taken to places I don't what to be. It does mean one extra click but my mouse thinks that area of my screen is home and almost automatically goes there after leaving feedback, etc

Hope this helps

My eBay.PNG

Message 43 of 64
Latest reply

Except as stated by a few people it seems ebay are randomly disabling classic view for specific sellers as time goes by. I had it but as of this morning I too have had it turned off with now way to get back to it.
Message 44 of 64
Latest reply

Well I tried the 4 links I have used in the past and 1 out of 4 still works.

https://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:...

All is not lost..

Message 45 of 64
Latest reply

until tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 46 of 64
Latest reply

Probably. My other 3 links not working isn't a good sign.

Strange how its not being done for everyone at the same time. Maybe its a timing thing from when you move over to Managed payments. I switched over mid December.

Message 47 of 64
Latest reply

Thank you

Message 48 of 64
Latest reply

I am not happy with the new seller hub and have asked ebay to give us the option to switch back to the classic view.  Classic view was so user friendly, I could see how many auctions were ending that day, what I needed to post, how many feedback I needed to leave, etc.  Now all my auction listings are down the page and I have wasted so much time searching for the things we found easily on the classic view.  I am so frustrated and have sent my complaints to ebay.  We don't mind minor changes or tweaks but to change the whole layout overnight is just not fair.  Ebay, please listen to your customers!!!

Message 49 of 64
Latest reply

I'm waiting for the book 'The rise and fall of ebay'. Should be an interesting read.

Message 50 of 64
Latest reply