TURBOLISTER issues???

Has anyone had problems when doing the latest TL2 update..It seems like TL2 has been deleted!!!

Any help would be great..

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: TURBOLISTER issues???

I did an update a few weeks ago with no troubles.
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

I updated last Thursday with no problems.

If I have a problem after an update I usually try a system restore to a point before I did the update.

If you still have problems make a copy of your latest backup file and save it to your desktop. Next find TL in your program list and use the uninstal option then download TL again, do a full version upldate and then repopulate from your latest back-up file stored on the desktop. If you use it for more than one account you will have to log into each one and restore.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I can't install updates as TL says my Microsoft C++ 2008 thingy is non-existant.

I've repaired the 2 I seem to have, deleted and reinstalled. No joy. One is a x86 and the other is a 64. Maybe I need the 128 version.

Updates worked until a couple of weeks ago, so it's either an eBay or Microsoft thing.

Win 7.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Hi All,

If you are having issues updating Turbo Lister, please reply to this post with the exact error message as you see it in the program.

Regards,

Draex

eBay Turbo Lister Support

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I have been having trouble with TL since this morning. Attached is a jpg of the message I am getting.tlproblem.jpg

Photobucket
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

As requestedTLError.jpg

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

I reinstalled this morning and I can now at least get TL to work, however it tried to do an update and this error message came up.

tlproblem after reinstall.jpg

Photobucket
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply