The neg feedback system needs works

More just a vent folks. So in the last week I have got 2 negs (first for ages) from buyers because they claim INR. Thats fine I can live with that as these are cheap items with no tracking (Large letter)  and items do go missing (and I always resend) 

What bugs me is both buyers have a history of items not recieved and neither of them contacted me or opened item not recieved cases. Just blunder in with size 9 jackboots and drop a red dot on me. Contacted ebay and they said tuff luck

This sysem is so flawed. If I had done the wrong thing I would wear the dots but I was not even given a chance to rectify the problem.

So glad I closed all 3 accounts last week. No more selling on ebay for me. Its a bloody minefield and I can make money elsewhere ! 

Like I said - just venting ! 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Stickers, it's the way most feedback systems are.

No matter how accurate a system is in place there will always be the numnuts that don't get it or use it to vent.

Or like the negs that many sellers get - Red dot - Great item thanks.

Just because their finger hits the wrong dot on smart phones or just because the buyer's favorite colour is red.

I think eBay's problem in general is they don't have staff dealing with seller issues, only scripted call centre barely trained people in the Phillipines.

image host
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

I would prefer the money, personally, but I've never had a neg.

Feedback is the buyers' PERCEPTION of the transaction. If they prefer to leave a neg rather than pursuing restitution that is their, economically illiterate, prerogative.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Sorry to see you go Stickers. Have purchased from you and always a happy camper 🙂

Where do I go now for my bum stickers ... lol.

Sorry too about the terrorista’s. I sort of believe in karma and can only hope on your behalf that the short n curlies on their respective derrières rise up as bull ants one day and find favour and flavour in feasting upon their freckly frosted doughnuts.

Mel

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Sorry to see ya go sticker but good things must always come to an end I suppose.

Just wandering is it now against ebay's policy that when a seller leaves follow up feedback they're not allowed to put in the buyers ID into the reply so as others can see the ID and then block these idiots?

I haven't seen this happen for a while so I'm thinking it has been banned? Hope not! as I have put many on my BBL this way lol.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

I'll catch up with you at the markets sometime mate....................original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

There's not always a lot of point putting their ID in the feedback because they can easily change their ID.
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

I understand if they change their account but if they change their ID then it stays on the same account just have a look at mine lol I changed it that many times depending on the mode I was in at the time hahaha.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

If you bought from me and I left follow up feedback for you saying crow333crow is a liar (or whatever) and you changed your ID, any other seller who sees it and does a search for crow wouldn't find you so they couldn't block you.
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Yes you're correct rabbit,what's the time where you live lol wine o"clock is where I'm at hiccup hiccup burp.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply