The "Wheres my sorry?" Thread

Just a bit of humor for us sellers of the back of my venting thread of the weekends happenings.

I have a story of a buyer who bought an item, received the item, then sent me a very rude message telling me that I had sent the wrong item. O.k. I instantly appologised and asked him for more info. As thats all he said. I sent the wrong item!!! With a NOT F@*king HAPPY! before it.

All I got ni the reply was, you sent me the seal for a differnet motor. Again, I asked for the part number on the item and a picture of the item next to what he wants.

He did, and yes the two items were different. But. It was the right item to what he ordered. I explained this to him, and he then said that its not explained in my description. I then went on an took a screen shot of the item description, circled in red where it is explained and forwarded it to him.

All was quiet for a day, then the response was "I suppose you wont take the wrong one back then!!!' With the !!! on the end of his message too.

I said yes, providing the item and box is in good shape and is in resalable conditon. I also went on and said I will sell the correct item to him and a 25% discounted price for his troubles, even though I didn't have too, I was a lot kinder back in the day. Lol.

So he bought the new item at the discounted price and I never heard from him again.

So. Not even a sorry or even a thank you for discounting the second item. Sheesh!

I can wait now until its over. I can for see more negs coming my way for pointing out the obvious to customers instead of being polite. Haha!

Coffee time!

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: The "Wheres my sorry?" Thread

I had a customer ask me today why I had blocked her as she wantwd to buy one of my items! And did I treat all my customers like this!
I wanted to reply with " no just the crazy irrational ones" but I have refrained and an ignoring the message lol

She purchased an item from me then asked a question about it and it wasnt to her liking and wanted a refund on the item so I obliged and then blocked her.

I have come to find that most reasonable pwople do not need to message me at all and as soon as I recieve a messge from someone before they have even purchased asking for extras or about postage times or anything out of the ordinary, then this person is 9 times out of 10 going to cause me trouble!
Message 11 of 11
Latest reply